9 Reasons Homebuyers Use AmeriSpec® for Their Home Inspections
- All of our certified home inspectors are thoroughly trained at our in-house AmeriSpec Academy and stay informed through continuing educational programs throughout the year.
- Over 25 years of home inspection industry experience.
- Error, omissions and general liability insurance that meets or exceeds industry standards.
- Detailed and easy-to-understand electronic inspection reports with photographs.
- Thousands of satisfied customers from coast-to coast.
Read our testimonials. »
- Free consultation on any questions that may arise about your new home… for ever.
- Value-added resources contained in your Home Inspection Binder provided with every home inspection that includes:
- Home Repair Manual, valued at $29.95
- Repair Cost Guide
- Seasonal Maintenance Checklist
- Moving Checklist
- Home Insurance Checklist
- Home Care Tips Guide … and more
- A durable binder to store your printed report and the other resources and guides that you’ll receive from us.
- Valuable Partner Offers* including:
– Discounts on long-distance moves or a Moving Kit with local moves with AMJ Campbell Movers
– Contractor’s Pricing on electronics, furniture and appliances with The Brick
* Contact us for availability in your area.
** Additional charge may apply.
There’s More To Consider Than Price
When choosing a home inspector, there’s much more to consider than just price. You also need to ask your inspector the following:
- What are their qualifications and training?
- Do they carry full errors and omissions insurance?
- What items do they inspect?
- Specialized tools used in the inspection, such as infrared cameras?
- Do they provide an Agreement which defines the scope of the inspection?
- Do they offer a sample report for you to review in advance?
- Do they follow National or International Standards for their inspections?
- Are you encouraged to attend the inspection and ask plenty of questions?
- How long the inspection will take?
(Anything less than 2 hours for a standard home is likely too short)
- Do they also do work on the homes they inspect?
(a conflict of interest)
- Do they provide detailed written reports and when you would receive the report?